Normandy Windmill Project update

Posted: May 20, 2016 in 15mm, Flames Of War, Project, Scratch Built, Terrain, Wargaming
Tags: , , , , , ,


Things are on the move finally. I finished the top

which is styrene covered in modelling clay. I also managed

to get the connection between the sail and mill sorted

which took an eternity to get just right.

Its presently had a few starter coats of paints on it and I am

about to base it on something a bit bigger. The basing will

help it stand up and keep it safe from big clumsy hands like


More soon.


  1. arkiegamer says:

    This is looking very cool!

  2. Looking forward to seeing it based and painted!

  3. Base is drying as we speak.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s